Marlin 7 is where race-worthy mountain bikes begin. The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork and upgraded parts make this model the best choice for new riders who want a fast cross-country hardtail that will hold its own against our higher-end race bikes.
Why you'll love it
1. This is one of our most popular bikes for good reason. You get all the value, plus all the versatility – it's a totally race-worthy mountain bike, with rear rack mounts if you use it for commuting too
2. It's really fun to ride, and feels like a much more expensive mountain bike
3. Great suspension at an even better price
4. The 1x drive train gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
5. Marlin models in XS and S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount