TREK DUAL SPORT 2 EQUIPPED STAGGER
The Dual Sport 2 Equipped Stagger is a comfortable, go-anywhere hybrid bike that's efficient on the road and stable on rougher terrain. The suspension fork and wide, grippy tires smooth out your ride, and disc brakes give you impressive stopping power. Plus, this model comes with mudguards, a rear rack, and lights so you can commute, grab groceries, and more, right from the start.
It's right for you if...
You like to ride on roads and light trails, and you enjoy riding your bike for commutes and errands. You want a rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim, with features that keep you comfortable over a variety of terrains and useful accessories that help you do more with your bike.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with a stagger geometry for easier mounting and dismounting, a suspension fork with a lockout, a Shimano 2x9 drivetrain with a wide range of gearing, a dynamo front hub that powers the lights, wide, fast-rolling Bontrager all-terrain tyres for extra traction, hydraulic disc brakes, ergonomic grips, mudguards, an MIK-compatible rear rack, lights and a kickstand.
The final word
The Dual Sport 2 Equipped Stagger is designed to help you do more by bike. Tarmac? Trails? Errands? Yeah, it can handle that. The wide range of gearing, front suspension and commute-ready accessories like mudguards and lights only add to its versatility.
Why you'll love it
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The dynamo hub powers the front and rear lights, ensuring that you’re always able to hop on and go
- The 2x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need, and none you don’t
- The fork's lockout feature ensures that you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth road surfaces, open it up on rougher trails
- The stagger geometry gives you more confidence when mounting and dismounting
No reviews found