It's right for you if...
You want to ride more, and you're looking for performance where it really counts: a lightweight frame, wide range of gearing, strong wheels, and great stopping power. You also want a great value and the confidence of Trek's lifetime warranty.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with internal cable routing for clean looks and protection from the elements, 16 speeds with a wide range of gearing so you can always find the right gear for your terrain, and disc brakes for stopping power in all weather conditions. Plus, strong double-walled wheels and mounts that make it easy to accessorize your ride.
The final word
FX 1 Disc is a cool and versatile hybrid bike at a great value. It's built with a lightweight aluminum frame and reliable parts like sturdy wheels, and disc brakes that stop on a dime in any weather. It’s perfectly suited to a variety of uses, from casual riding to exercise and commutes.
Why you'll love it
- This bike brings families together and helps you enjoy time outside
- More confident braking means bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favorite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
No reviews found